Digitalization @Asia-Pacific Week Berlin
The Asia-Pacific Week (APW) 2018 will focus on “Digitalization”, the global megatrend of the 21st century. In an exchange between startups, industry and SMEs, the most important trends of the 4th Industrial Revolution will be discussed to develop joint projects and partnerships.
- April 23: 6th Embassy Day Asia-Pacific & Opening APW 2018
- April 24: Conferences on Digitalization
- April 25 – 26: 3rd Conference Connecting Startup Cities
- April 27: Satellite Program
- April 23 – 29: Cultural Program
Conference "Connecting Startup Cities"
More than 1.000 startup enthusiasts will discuss the hottest digital trends: Virtual Reality, FinTech, Internationalization, Hardware, IoT and many others
April 25-26 | Haus Ungarn, Karl-Liebknecht-Straße 9, 10178 Berlin
Information and program: www.APWberlin.de