Let’s connect at the world’s biggest medical fair
The capital region Berlin Brandenburg is known for its strong healthcare economy sector and especially for an active medical technology community. At the joint stand medtech companies from both states will be presenting their cutting-edge innovations.
In 2018 around 120,000 qualified visitors came to the MEDICA fair with the ambition to get updated by 5,273 exhibitors from 66 nations about the latest medical trends. The represented fields within the healthcare industry ranged from telemedicine and eHealth to medical imaging, oncology, cardiology, minimally-invasive medicine, to organ support or replacement systems.
Advantages of the German capital region
There are more than 305 innovative medical companies in Berlin-Brandenburg, that can be counted among the global leaders in their business segments.
With 140 hospitals around the area of Berlin-Brandenburg including the Charité – Europe’s largest university hospital- the capital region is well positioned and moreover able to provide an unparalleled concentration of science networks clinics and businesses. Also, the Robert Koch Institute, the Max Delbrück Center for Molecular Medicine in the Helmholtz Association (MDC) and the German Heart Center Berlin, belong to the register of renowned scientific institutions with a focus on life sciences.
Take the chance to visit the following companies at our booth L35, hall 15:
- 3R LifeScience GmbH
- Antiseptica Dr. Hans-Joachim Molitor GmbH
- BBM Berlin Brandenburg Medical Instruments GmbH
- Doc Cirrus GmbH
- Hermann Römmler Kunststofftechnik GmbH & Co KG
- Kalms Consulting GmbH
- Laserneedle GmbH
- Lysoform Dr. Hans Rosemann GmbH
- Motognosis GmbH
- Smart Service Welt II c/o LoeschJungLiepold Kommunikations GmbH
- Somatex Medical Technologies GmbH
- TUBS GmbH Technical University Berlin
- WeWoThom GmbH
- Wissenschaftspark Potsdam-Golm, Standortmanagement Golm GmbH
- Exhibitor Berlin Partner (Medical Technology): Hall 15, booth L35
- Exhibitor DiagnostikNet BB (Diagnostics): Hall 3, booth A52
Header image: pixabay