Berlin Lab in Los Angeles 2017
This year, the city of Berlin together with be Berlin, its state official signet, is coming to Los Angeles to celebrate the 50th anniversary as sister cities with the launch of ‘Berlin Lab’, an event series offering both destinations a platform for exchange about freedom and creativity (#FreiheitBerlinLA).
Encompassing a variety of cultural activities, ‘Berlin Lab’ – a two-day festival – will be held at LOT 613 in the Downtown LA Arts District on October 4th and 5th. ‘Berlin Lab’ is an immersive experience that celebrates the lineage and synergy between the sister cities with a unique cross-metropolis exchange, five decades in the making.
Wednesday, 4 October 2017
- 5.00PM TOA WorldTour (Tech Open Air Conference) REGISTRATION LINK
- 8.00PM Film UGLY & BLIND - New Berlin Cinema - achtung berlin goes L.A. REGISTRATION LINK
Thursday, 5 October 2017
- 11.00AM achtung berlin - new berlin film award: Starring Berlin. Lecture & Panel on Berlin as Film Location REGISTRATION LINK
- 1.00PM Talk: Reclaiming Public Space: Street Art in Berlin and L.A. (Wende Museum) REGISTRATION LINK
- 4.30PM Talk: Frei:Räume - Urban Creativity Berlin / Los Angeles (STATE Festival) REGISTRATION LINK
- 5.00PM Long Table: Freedom instead of walls REGISTRATION LINK
- 6.00PM 100 years of Bauhaus: How do we want to live? REGISTRATION LINK
- 6.30PM Berlin SLAM REGISTRATION LINK
- 8.00PM BERLIN NIGHT REGISTRATION LINK
DAILY: 4 and 5 October 2017
- The Berlin-L.A. Project by "Die Dixons"
- Brain City Networking Station (with STATE Festival)
- Virtual Reality: The Haus - Berlin Art Bang
- Native Instruments
- botspot - We 3D the World
- Würth Elektronik eiSos
For more information please see the program below or www.berlin-losangeles.com . Please note that we included a registration link for each single event. Feel free to register for the events you are interested in. We are looking forward to welcoming you!