Tech world @ VIVA TECHNOLOGY in Paris
Digitalization, Technology and Startups @Viva Technology 2018
The German Capital will be present at VivaTech Paris – one of the largest tech exhibitions around the globe. By numbers this means 80.000 attendees from 103 countries including 8.000 startups, 1.400 investors and 1.500 journalists, which is just ginormous.
VivaTech truly has an added value for everyone. Startups can meet and connect to top VCs to raise funds or develop partnerships with important big players. Executives can spot fresh talent and profit from startups with disruptive ideas within their industry and thereby get a unique competitive advantage. Also, Investors will get their money worth by being the first to spot the next unicorn or meeting business leaders of the tomorrow’s world.
Start Alliance goes VIVA TECH
Within this digital and disruptive environment nothing would better fit than Start Alliance. Start Alliance is initiated by Berlin Partner and forms a business network between the most vibrant startup hubs around the globe, supports startups to adapt business models to international requirements and accelerates corporate innovations. Therefore, and since Paris is even one of the founding partners of the initiative, Berlin Partner will be there in form of Start Alliance.
But what would the Start Alliance be without startups? Right, nothing. Therefore we will take five Berlin startups:
- Unu motors is a manufacturer of electric scooters
- Octorank Innovation allows corporate innovation teams to boost innovation within their organsation. We facilitate open innovation challenges, hackathons and calls for startups
- WUNDER is a trustful AI subscription service that lets you discover new business opportunities from your customer and product data
- Urban Sports Club is a provider of collective sports club membership, which includes many different forms of sport and even more studios. You only have one membership for all activities
- Robot4Work Robotic Services is providing customized solutions to businesses in hospitality and service sector to improve workflow efficiency and customer satisfaction with actual humanoid robot employees that can work 24/7 synchronized with human employees, sensors and all devices seamlessly
Paris Expo Porte de Versailles | 1 Place de la Porte de Versailles | 75015 Paris – France | Booth D50
Don't miss our roundtable and networking event:
"Industry 4.0 - A Franco-German Bridge for Innovation"
May 25, 5pm | REGISTER HERE!