LASER - World of PHOTONICS 2022
Munich, April 26-29
The Photonics cluster Berlin Brandenburg will be present at the world's leading trade fair with 16 exhibitors at the pavilion of the German Capital Region (Hall B5 Booth 528).
Exhibitors at our pavilion include:
- AdlOptica Optical Systems
- Ferdinand-Braun-Institut Leibniz-Institut für Höchstfrequenztechnik
- Fraunhofer Heinrich-Hertz Institut
- Hope Printer
- MSG Lithoglas
- PolyPhotonics Berlin
- SENTECH Instruments
- SLT Sensor- und Lasertechnik
- Technische Hochschule Brandenburg
- TU Berlin, Chair of Micro and Precision Devices
- University of Potsdam
- WISTA Management- Berlin Adlershof Science and Technology Park
If you want to learn more about photonics in the German Capital Region please visit our website.
Read our Cluster Report with comprehensive information about photonics in Berlin Brandenburg.
The LASER World of PHOTONICS Exhibition
The LASER World of PHOTONICS is the leading and most important trade fair with congress. It features a unique combination of research, innovative technology and industrial application sectors. And the entire range of solutions—from components to systems. The support programme includes educational forums, panels and exclusive roundtable discussions with prominent participants from all branches of industry.
For further information and event details check out the LASER World of PHOTONICS Website, follow @PHOTONICSWORLD on Twitter or follow @laser.world.of.photonics on Facebook.
Header Image: Messe München