LASER - World of PHOTONICS 2023
Munich, June 27 - 30
The Photonics Cluster Berlin-Brandenburg will be represented at the world's leading trade fair for laser technology with 18 exhibitors showcasing their latest products in the pavilion of the German capital region (Hall A2, Stand 421).
Exhibitors at our pavilion include:
- AdlOptica Optical Systems
- Ferdinand-Braun-Institut Leibniz-Institut für Höchstfrequenztechnik
- Fraunhofer Heinrich-Hertz Institut
- KOMLAS Optische Komponenten und Lasersysteme
- Laserverbund Berlin-Brandeburg
- micro resist technology
- PolyPhotonics Berlin
- SENTECH Instruments
- SLT Sensor- und Lasertechnik
- Spektrum Prisma
- TH Wildau
- TU Berlin, Chair of Micro and Precision Devices
- TEC Microsystems
- WISTA Management- Berlin Adlershof Science and Technology Park
If you want to learn more about photonics in the German Capital Region please visit our website.
Download our Cluster Report with comprehensive information about photonics in Berlin Brandenburg.
The LASER World of PHOTONICS Exhibition
The LASER World of PHOTONICS is the leading and most important trade fair with congress. It features a unique combination of research, innovative technology and industrial application sectors. And the entire range of solutions—from components to systems. The support programme includes educational forums, panels and exclusive roundtable discussions with prominent participants from all branches of industry.
For further information and event details check out the LASER World of PHOTONICS Website, follow @PHOTONICSWORLD on Twitter or follow @laser.world.of.photonics on Facebook.
Header Image: Messe München